At Fierce Firearms we strive for perfection. We believe that we manufacturer the finest high-end rifles on the market today. Because of the confidence we have in our craftsmanship of all of our products we are putting our money where our mouth is.
We are now officially announcing that Fierce Firearms has a limited lifetime warranty on all our firearms and components. What this means to you is that you can purchase a Fierce knowing that we have your back.
This Limited Lifetime Warranty assures you that every rifle that is shipped out our doors is free of manufacturing defects and meets our high-quality standards and guarantees. We stand behind the mechanical features and materials that we put in each rifle.
Since our warranty is limited, here is what that means and what is not covered. Our warranty covers basic wear and tear on your gun from shooting and operating the firearm. Warranty is transferable regardless of rifle changing owners.
Below are a few examples of what is covered under our warranty
- You break your extractor- COVERED
- Your carbon fiber stock cracks from recoil or bi-pod installation (assuming bi-pod was installed correctly) - COVERED
- Your mag box breaks - COVERED
- Your firing pin breaks or your firing pin spring is not working properly - COVERED
- Your trigger has crept in it or will not adjust - COVERED
Here are a few examples of what would NOT be covered under our warranty.
- You roll your 4-wheeler on your gun and the stock breaks and you smash your bolt handle - NOT COVERED
- You shoot out your barrel from too many hot loads, or over time. - NOT COVERED (time for a new barrel)
- You load your own ammo and bake up a hot one. The bolt gets stuck and you decide to take a hammer to it to get it out. You break your bolt - NOT COVERED (This happens more and more nowadays, send the rifle back to us immediately for evaluation)